Hi i created one joiner with the stub and all these things unnecessary. But now how i can do to show like one single file. In other words, some way when i scan with my avg hide the other files and show only one file. Anyways, i included execution and other things, but i think this is the basic function of one joiner.. thxx a lot!
Defender a los debiles!
if i understand you correctly,lets say you want to join an executable file plus 2 text files .
1.txt temp
2.txt temp
3.exe (drop optional) bind them and crypt them. The output file must be an executable extension
CryptoSharex.com  | Aceptando donaciones..gracias: 1CiVFiGwCtf1kpASyQB9j8dhNyJs5AfaMX
n0z escribió:if i understand you correctly,lets say you want to join an executable file plus 2 text files .
1.txt temp
2.txt temp
3.exe (drop optional) bind them and crypt them. The output file must be an executable extension
Yeah i get one .exe file but when i scan show me three elements? with my avg idk why
Defender a los debiles!
just in case try a different binder , sounds like a weird thing. Never seen it happen before.
CryptoSharex.com  | Aceptando donaciones..gracias: 1CiVFiGwCtf1kpASyQB9j8dhNyJs5AfaMX
Responder

Volver a “Dudas y Preguntas”